Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Circle of friends...

I am doubly happy to eagerly expect this year, for this brings my son Aditya's first birthday together with the New Year Eve!
I take this moment to remember all of you and say to the whole world how lucky and fortunate enough I have been to have a circle of friends, who were, who are and who will be ready to help me, cheer me up and support me at times needy.
I wish you all and all your family members, a prosperous and promising New Year 2008, that brings newer hopes and opens vistas anew for further career development, overall happiness, contentment and fulfillment.
Warm wishes and hearty prayers in this first day of this newly unfurled year 2008 - say, 'An Year of Promises'!

4 Comments:

At 15 January, 2008 23:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tats a wonderful coincidence. Wish you and family a happy new year ahead !!

 
At 16 January, 2008 20:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Jayan. I passed out of esec in 2004 with a degree in c.s.e. I am not sure if u remember me. We've interacted very little in college.

 
At 11 February, 2008 16:54, Blogger I Talk - You Do said...

Hi Srini, glad to know you.

You are invited to visit my site

http://www.6sigmaforum.blogspot.com

 
At 10 November, 2009 01:08, Blogger ayakent08 said...

Hi! You have a nice blog! I'll follow your blog from now on. By the way, do you want free movies, applications and games? just visit my blog.. here's the link.. http://azdownloadz.blogspot.com/
enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home